We would love to welcome you to our Yorkshire Leadership Group.
It takes place once every 2 months for a day at the beautiful Rudding Park Hotel.
The format is as follows:
9-12.30 am Masterclass from Jon Wilks “Boosting A High-Performance Culture.”
1-4.30 pm Peer group issues session: where business owners bring their own issues and challenges to discuss
4.30 pm Close
Come along once and see what you think. We are a very friendly, collaborative group of SME Directors from a range of different sectors and sizes.
Boosting A High-Performance Culture
The masterclass will cover:
1. Reflect, recognize, reward – a look back on what we have accomplished over the course of the pandemic, how we might identify the particular strengths we have demonstrated and what we might do to reward ourselves.
2. How to keep your business looking forward whilst learning from the past. How to have highly effective discussions with our team members and reports.
3. Coaching for High Performance Outcomes. What are the secrets that we can learn from other sectors?
4. The 3 Rings Model revisited. Then and now – what would you change?
5. How to create a lasting and positive legacy.
This is an interactive workshop with plenty of individual opportunities for comment and participation.
Jon Wilks is a leader, coach, mentor and Town Crier! For over a decade he has helped organisations and individuals, at all levels, to improve, grow and sustain. From Coca Cola to Ford and from Plastic Bottle Supplies to Male Voice Choirs, Jon brings effervescence and positivity to his workshops which is both infectious and memorable. You will take away valuable ideas and genuine enjoyment of the day!
To find out more call: Lisa Lister 0787 9820725