The Corporate Leadership Programme is aimed at up-skilling management teams to develop their leadership skills and/or to develop talented employees in your organisation to be better managers.
Our belief, supported by academic research, is that leaders and managers are not usually able to analyse problems and formulate plans alone but, rather, need to be able to read situations and gain their understanding through others.
The Corporate Leadership Programme provides managers and directors with relevant external stimuli to enable them to achieve their aspirations more effectively and more efficiently. It helps to teach leadership skills and then to embed these within their every day working practices.
It takes place over the course of a year and is ideal for a cohort of 15 people selected from within the organisation.
1 day every other month, In House or off site
The corporate leadership programme is based around:
- Half day master class – delivered by some of the most reputable, leadership speakers who present on the global circuit working with businesses to achieve their ambitious plans.
- Half day facilitated peer group development – also known as action learning sets – which is a proven formula for improved business performance.
In addition to this, if required, we can deliver:
- Mentoring – working one to one with a business leader to provide support enabling greater clarity, better decision making and prioritisation of activities.
For further information please contact us on tel:01924 849335
Leadership Group Benefits
- Support to make better decisions
- New ideas on how to develop their teams
- The benefit of a peer group
- Exposure to current thinking on relevant business-related topics
- A network of contacts