If you’re not already creating video content the chances are that you and your firm have thought about it. But what should you create and why, and how do you make sure you get a return?
Julie Tumilty, Managing Director of Feature Media will deliver a workshop including top tips for providing engaging content, from strategic planning: what content to produce, what to include and how to structure it, through to delivery and what platforms to use in order to realise maximum impact?
This workshop will:
- Present you with the pros and cons of producing video content internally or with an external provider so you can make a more informed decision.
- Give some top tips for creating engaging content internally.
- Provide a template brief to help you get the most from external providers.
- Provide strategy ideas and tips to measure engagement and ROI.
We’ll also look at how and what you should be measuring to work out your ROI, using some basic free and more advanced paid for technology.
If you are a professional services but not currently a member of PM Forum click here to come along and see what it’s all about.
The Yorkshire PM Forum was delighted to welcome Nick Girling from NGA Ltd to talk about resilience and poor mental health in the workplace. The event was hosted by Lupton Fawcett Solicitors, who looked after us wonderfully as always.
The Thriving at Work report, published in 2017, puts the annual cost to the UK economy of poor mental health at up to £99bn, of which about £42bn is borne by employers. The authors were shocked to find the number of people forced to stop work as a result of mental health problems was 50% higher than for those with physical health conditions.
Nick covered three important areas:
- Don’t wish for more time, wish for more skills
- Managing your DSDE patterns (Device, Sleep, Diet & Exercise
- Emotional resilience
I wanted to thank Nick personally for a thought provoking session and would recommend him to work within your businesses helping the senior management team to set a framework to enable all emplyees to thrive in the workplace and achieve a sustainable work life balance.